Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my all-purpose marinade for beef, chicken, shrimp, and pork. I use it to make kabobs, stir-fry, and for grilling meat.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and marinate meat for 1 hour.
I think the amount of oil was far more than needed.
This was excellent! Marinated chuck steaks then broiled in the oven. They turned out tender and delicious. Served with Cabbage and Noodles Cabbage and Noodles. Will be making this many times over. Thanks for posting, PCrocker.