3 hrs 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add salt and pepper to flour, and coat roast. heat oil in bottom of dutch oven and sear/brown on all sides. rub 1/2 jar of horseradish over meat, along with 1/2 of garlic and first envelope of soup mix. Fill half way up side of roast with beef stock and place in center of oven for one hour.
- 3Turn roast and repeat step two, again filling halfway up side of roast with liquid, and back in the oven for an additional hour.
- 4Chop vegetables into desired sizes and add, again filling about 1/3 of pot with liquid.
- 5Place back in oven for last hour.
- 6Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove vegetables to a serving dish, and meat to another.
- 8Juices can be used over meat and vegetables, or used to make gravy.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moms Potroast
Serving Size: 1 (682 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.7
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 140.8 mg
- Sodium 2040.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 54.9 g