- 5 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup milk, warm
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6 quart pan, cook potatoes, covered, in enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil, cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Mash with potato masher or electric mixer on low speed.
- Add butter, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually beat in enough milk to make mixture light and fluffy.
- To go with turkey dinner, start 20 minutes before turkey is finished baking.