Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
I call this hunchback chicken wings because everyone ends up hunched over the dish eating one after the other. the recipe can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled...etc. which I recommend so you can keep some for yourself. They are also good cold. prep time includes sitting time.
- Set oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar in bowl or jar. (I use a jar so I can just shake it all together).
- Line baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Place wings on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Pour soy mixture over wings. Let sit for 30 minutes turning occasionally to coat.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until done.
My dh was very happy tonight, he loved your wings and kept talking about how wonderful they tasted. He even bragged to the neighbors. They were tender and flavourful and we didn't stop eating until they were all gone. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely meal.
Excellent chicken recipe that truly did have everybody hunched over the table. I thought I had made enough for leftovers the next day, 12 legs for three of us, but they were all gone. I followed the recipe exactly. I did marinate the legs in a large plastic bag because this allowed me to reserve about 1/4 cup of marinade to baste the chicken while it was cooking. The family has declared this one a keeper!