1/1 Photo of Mom's Hunchback Chicken Wings
Sharon Sharalike's Note:
I call this hunchback chicken wings because everyone ends up hunched over the dish eating one after the other. the recipe can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled...etc. which I recommend so you can keep some for yourself. They are also good cold. prep time includes sitting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350*F.
- 2Mix all ingredients except sugar in bowl or jar. (I use a jar so I can just shake it all together).
- 3Line baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- 4Place wings on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- 5Pour soy mixture over wings. Let sit for 30 minutes turning occasionally to coat.
- 6Place in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom's Hunchback Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 1403.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g