I call this hunchback chicken wings because everyone ends up hunched over the dish eating one after the other. the recipe can be doubled, tripled, quadrupled...etc. which I recommend so you can keep some for yourself. They are also good cold. prep time includes sitting time.
- Set oven to 350*F.
- Mix all ingredients except sugar in bowl or jar. (I use a jar so I can just shake it all together).
- Line baking sheet with tin foil. Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Place wings on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sugar. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Pour soy mixture over wings. Let sit for 30 minutes turning occasionally to coat.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until done.