Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tomato soup goulash: It's easy and takes NO time to make!! This has fed a family of 4 boys and me with enough for seconds!!
- 453.59 g hamburger meat
- 737.08 g can tomato soup
- 304.75 g can tomato soup
- 2 (453.59 g) bag rotini pasta, curley noodles
- 59.14 ml chopped onion (optional)
- 1.23 ml salt (optional)
- 1.23 ml pepper (optional)
- dry parmesan cheese, topping (optional)
- While water is boiling for noodles cook and drain ground beef.
- Add large can of soup to cooked and drained noodles.
- Mix in meat.
- EAT and get STUFFED!
- Use the small can for leftovers- Or add to taste. Double the recipe for larger families.
This was perfect for a quick and easy dinner. I just used the 26 ounce can of tomato soup (condensed), and I added the salt and pepper and onion to the ground beef when I cooked it. However, I did have to add pepper at the table to give this some more flavor. I thought this was decent- I did eat a ton and get stuffed! But, my brother really didn't care for it. I always feel bad when there is someone at the table who basically goes without a good meal because of me! Since I thought it was ok, I give it a 4. It fed the 6 of us, and that is because I had sooo much! Thanks!
Loved it. I added a couple of squirts of Rasberry Walnut salad dressing to the meat when frying it. Added just a little more flavor. Served it with pork and beans and cresent rolls (which is all I had on hand for sides). All tasted great together and the rolls were good for sopping up the juices.
I love this stuff. I grew up on it. The only difference is my mom used elbow macaroni and added dark red kidney beans. So good, easy, and cheap.