Recipe by Peyton's Mom
This is a childhood favorite. You can also sub the chicken for turkey during the holidays.
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package broccoli florets, cooked
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 35 whole wheat Ritz crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 8X8 casserole dish and crumble half of Ritz crackers on bottom of dish; spread out evenly. Save remaining crackers for topping.
- Combine all other ingredients together in a large bowl. Gently ladle mixture on Ritz cracker crumb. Top with remaining Ritz crackers (crumbled).
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.