Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and flavorful addition to your favorite salad greens.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In medium-sized bowl, pour EVOO. Add all other ingredients. Whip thoroughly with wire whisk -- about 2 minutes -- or use hand mixer for about the same time, until all ingredients are incorporated. Don't be afraid to adjust ingredient amounts to suit your taste.
Made for Zaar Alphabet Soup. I didn't actually use this as a salad dressing but it in a recipe that called for balsamic vinaigrette and it worked well. So simple and I always have these ingredients on hand. Will use this again. Thanks for posting CookinMama!
Mmmmm, love the balsamic vinegar and honey, and with the ginger and allspice, great recipe!
Nothing else to say but delicious!! Thanks for posting the recipe.