Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a yummy dish. My mom was on a experimental cooking spree, or she was tierd of the plane old recipes she was always making so she came up with this. Our whole family ate like crazy that night.
- 1 cup chicken gravy (with poultry seasoning)
- 1 quart potatoe water (from cooking potatoes)
- 1 quart water
- 10 ounces condensed mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 large diced carrot
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 2 cups kernel corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can creamed corn
- mix everything together in a large pot.
- bring slowly to a boil, turn down heat and let simmer for 3/4 of an hour
- stir occationally.