Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe that has been handed down in our family for many years. Excellent for potlucks.
- 1 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise, Hellman's
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 -10 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni, sliced
- Break the pasta into thirds and cook as directed.
- Place in a large bowl and while it is still hot, add the mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Toss, chill and serve.