Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of the dishes our Grandma Florence made all the time; it is fluffy and filling; she learned the recipe from Grandma McGuire.
- Saute the onion and bell pepper in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- Add to egg yolks with the ham and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Keep pan on burner; add more butter.
- Fold in the egg whites gently.
- Pour into hot pan.
- Top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Cover; turn down heat really low and cook until set.
- May need to flip over or cook a minute in microwave.