1/1 Photo of Mom Florence's Fluffy Omelette
Dienia B.'s Note:
This is one of the dishes our Grandma Florence made all the time; it is fluffy and filling; she learned the recipe from Grandma McGuire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion and bell pepper in 1 tablespoon butter until translucent.
- 2Add to egg yolks with the ham and 1/4 cup cheese.
- 3Keep pan on burner; add more butter.
- 4Fold in the egg whites gently.
- 5Pour into hot pan.
- 6Top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- 7Cover; turn down heat really low and cook until set.
- 8May need to flip over or cook a minute in microwave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mom Florence's Fluffy Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 197.7 mg
- Sodium 358.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g