1/2 Photos of Molasses-Peanut Granola
I love the taste of molasses! Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (I always add a little wheat germ and bran)
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts or 1 1/2 cups cashews or 1 1/2 cups almonds or 1 1/2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup light molasses (light)
- 1/2 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1Feel free to add whatever you want!
- 2Position rack to center of oven and preheat to 325*.
- 3Spray large roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- 4Mix oats, peanuts, and coconut in prepared roasting pan.
- 5Combine molasses, brown sugar, 1/4 cup water and oil in heavy small saucepan.
- 6Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 7Pour hot molasses mixture over oat mixture; toss to coat well.
- 8Bake granola 20 minutes Stir raisins into granola.
- 9Bake until deep golden, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes longer.
- 10Transfer pan to rack.
- 11Using metal spatula, scrape bottom of pan to loosen granola.
- 12Cool completely in pan, occasionally scraping with spatula to prevent granola from sticking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses-Peanut Granola
Serving Size: 1 (1215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.8
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 40.9 g
- Protein 17.9 g