1/1 Photo of Mojo Pork
Rob Rainford's cuban style pork on the grill... this citrusy and slightly spicy flavor makes for a nice change from the usual barbeque fare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 1Puree the first 9 mojo marinade ingredients in a blender while slowly adding the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Transfer 1/2 cup of the mojo marinade into a container to keep in the fridge for later as a dipping sauce.
- 3Place the pork tenderloins in a ziplock bag and pour the remaining mojo marinade into the bag with it. Squeeze out the air, seal and place in the fridge overnight.
- 4Preheat grill to 350°F.
- 5Remove pork from marinade and remove excess marinade from it, then season with salt and pepper.
- 6Place the pork on the grill over direct heat and grill for 15-18 minutes, turning every 4 minutes for even gold browning.
- 7Remove pork from the grill and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 8Warm reserved mojo marinade to use as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Pork
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.4
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 164.1 mg
- Sodium 135.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 53.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: