1/6 Photos of Mojito Jello Shots
Cuban Jello Shots! Minty Lime! Can use Marti Mojito Rum if available where you live.In these pictures I made it in my vita mix so I didn`t have to strain the mint.That is why you see a head on the shots in the picture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mixing instructions for Basic Mojito If not using store bought:.
- 2In a cocktail shaker, crush the mint to release the oil.
- 3Add the rum, sugar and lemon juice and shake thoroughly.
- 4Mix with the water, strain and mix in jello till well dissolved, pour in 2 oz shot glasses 3/4 the way up and refrigerate till set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: