Pineapple-Rum Jello Shots
- Ready In:
- Add boiling water to jug or bowl with pouring lip. I would recommend pouring some extra boiling water in first to warm up the jug.
- Add jello and stir well for at least 2 minutes.
- Add cold water and then rum.
- Pour into shot glasses but be careful not to overfill as it is hard to eat them if they are much more than a mouthful.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- If you use small glasses rather than plastic or paper cups, serve with toothpicks so that it is easier to pull out the jello.
- Feel free to use any rum you like, even cheaper brands. Good luck.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!