Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Mocha flavored cocoa courtesy of Kahlua liqueur. Yum!
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- whipped cream, flavored with
- Kahlua (optional)
- Simmer cocoa through water in a saucepan 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and heat through but do NOT boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Kahlúa.
- Pour into 4 pre-heated mugs.
- If desired, top with whipped cream.
made this over the holidays, it was thoroughly enjoyed, thanks for sharing echo!
YUMMY!This was delicious! I added Hershey's chocolate syrup on top and used half milk and half whipping cream to give more of a richer taste. This is a keeper! I loved it! Thanks for sharing your recipe.
What a treat this is. I served it on Christmas Eve and everyone loved it and said it hit the spot on a cold night. I also doubled the amount of Kahlua. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful treat, eebrag.