Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This recipe came from my mom, circa 1989. It came from a cook book by the Atonement Lutheran Church Women in Green Bay WI. Credit should go to one Ellen Smidt for this wonderful recipe. My family loves to have these for cook outs.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 slices bacon
- Mix above ingredients (except bacon) and shape into 6 patties.
- Wrap bacon slices around the edges of each patty and pin with toothpicks.
- Grill 6-8 minutes on each side, depending upon how well done they are desired.