1/1 Photo of Mochi Mochi Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- mochi mochi marinade
- 1Prepare Mochi Mochi marinade and marinate chicken over night in the refrigerator.
- 2When you are ready to start cooking, drain the marinade from the chicken pieces.
- 3heat about 2 inches of oil in a wok or deep heavy pot over medium high heat until registers 350 to 360 degrees on a deep fryer thermometer.
- 4Fry the chicken pieces in batches, without crowding, until deep golden brown and just cooked through.
- 5This will take 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the size of the cubes.
- 6Allow the oil to return to 350 degrees before adding a new batch. Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mochi Mochi Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 236.0 mg
- Sodium 244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 55.8 g