Top Review by breezermom
This chicken is so moist and delicious. The marinade/coating makes a nice light coating for the fried chicken cubes, and everyone enjoyed them. They are slightly sweet, and don't really need a dipping sauce. Even the kids liked them. I can imagine doing larger pieces of chicken in this marinade with success and serving with a dipping sauce. Very little effort for such a great taste! Thanks for sharing.
- 5 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- vegetable oil, for deep frying
- mochi mochi marinade
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Mochi Mochi marinade and marinate chicken over night in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to start cooking, drain the marinade from the chicken pieces.
- heat about 2 inches of oil in a wok or deep heavy pot over medium high heat until registers 350 to 360 degrees on a deep fryer thermometer.
- Fry the chicken pieces in batches, without crowding, until deep golden brown and just cooked through.
- This will take 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the size of the cubes.
- Allow the oil to return to 350 degrees before adding a new batch. Drain on paper towels.