Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sounds good! From a Land 'O Lakes cookie magazine.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons ground espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground espresso powder
- Heat oven to 325*F.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Blend in the cocoa powder, water, espresso powder, cinnamon, and vanilla; blend well.
- Stir in the flour; blend until well mixed.
- Stir in the pecans by hand, if using.
- Shape dough into 1" balls; place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until set.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
- Combine all coating ingredients in a small bowl; roll cookies in coating to cover well.