Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
these are wonderful...be sure to use quick cooking oatmeal..NOT instant oatmeal
Make and share this Mocha Rocky Road Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- preheat oven to 350* --
- in bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.set aside.
- in another bowl, combine coffee crystals with warm water.stirring just till dissolved.
- beat butter with mixer till soft.add sugars, beat till well combined --
- beat in eggs and vanilla --
- beat in flour mixture -- combine well.
- stir in oats, chocolate pieces, walnuts and marshmallows --
- drop by rounded tspfuls on greased cookie sheets --
- bake in a 350* oven for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- cool on sheets 2 minutes.remove to racks to cool completely.