Recipe by grandma2969
these are wonderful...be sure to use quick cooking oatmeal..NOT instant oatmeal
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped, toasted
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350* --
- in bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.set aside.
- in another bowl, combine coffee crystals with warm water.stirring just till dissolved.
- beat butter with mixer till soft.add sugars, beat till well combined --
- beat in eggs and vanilla --
- beat in flour mixture -- combine well.
- stir in oats, chocolate pieces, walnuts and marshmallows --
- drop by rounded tspfuls on greased cookie sheets --
- bake in a 350* oven for 10 minutes or golden brown.
- cool on sheets 2 minutes.remove to racks to cool completely.