Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add some Kahlua or baileys - yummy! from taste of home
Make and share this Mocha Punch recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add drink mix, sugar and coffee, stir until dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- About 30 min before serving, pour into a large punch bowl.
- Add ice cream by scoopfuls; stir until partially melted.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.