Make with cocoa and coffee. How can you top this?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift cocoa into medium bowl. Brin cream and ground coffee to boil in heavy small saucepan, stirring to blend. Remove from heat; cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2Strain cream through fine sieve into another bowl, pressing on coffee grounds to release as much cream as possible.
- 3Bring sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 cup water, and coffe-flavored cream to boil in medium saucepan; whisking until sugar dissolves. Boil 1 minute, brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry brush. Remove from heat.
- 4Whisk in chocolate, butter and vanilla. Pour 1/4 of chocolate mixture into cocoa to moisten, then add remiaing chocolate mixture, whisking until sauce in smooth and shiny.
- 5Cool. COver and refrigerate. Rewarm sauce over low heat before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1015.8
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 110.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: