Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) container low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa and instant coffee in food processor container; cover. Process until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of food processor container.
- Spoon half of the cottage cheese mixture evenly into 4 parfait glasses; top with half of the strawberries. Repeat layers. Top with the whipped topping and almonds.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Oh My Gosh! This is divine! it tastes like a mocha cheesecake of an added extra wow. I used 1% cottage cheese, Splenda for the sugar (I added a bit more than ask for) and Cool Whip Light and it was made in 5 mins. WOW. I found that chopped berries worked better for me in the first layer. I totally forgot to add the almonds and to be honest I didn't miss them and only realized that I had forgotten then when I started to write this review. Reds, my dear, you have really outdone yourself with this one. It's going straight into my "All Time Fav's" book. Made for Photo Tag.