Prep 1 hr 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe I found in a magazine and played with a little; my fiancee says it is deefinately a keeper. These are pretty quick to make, and very tasty.
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat cream to steaming in a small pan.
- Stir in espresso powder, chocolate, and sugar.
- Whisk in egg yolks.
- Pour the mixture into pudding cups; this makes enough for 4 small or 2 large creams.
- Place the cups in a larger pan.
- Add hot water to the pan; the water should be about halfway up the pudding cups.
- Cover the pan with tin foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and refrigerate until set.
- Just before serving, top with raspberries and whipped cream.