Recipe by goldenboy'ssister
A delicious, fat-free summer coffee drink, and a great way to use leftover coffee!
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
This coffee cooler is smooth, refreshing and full of chocolate richness. Even on cold winter days this would be great snuggled up next to the fire place (if I had one). This recipe was tagged for the Comfort Cafe's tag game.
- 2 cups brewed coffee, cold
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoons fat free French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 3 -4 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until incorporated.
- Pour into a tall, clear glass.
- In a minute or two, the liquid will separate into three distinct layers - a light coffee "fizz" on top, the coffee layer next, and a dark chocolate layer on the bottom.
- Beautiful, delicious, creamy and fat-free!