Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, fat-free summer coffee drink, and a great way to use leftover coffee!
- 2 cups brewed coffee, cold
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoons fat free French vanilla liquid coffee creamer
- 3 -4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until incorporated.
- Pour into a tall, clear glass.
- In a minute or two, the liquid will separate into three distinct layers - a light coffee "fizz" on top, the coffee layer next, and a dark chocolate layer on the bottom.
- Beautiful, delicious, creamy and fat-free!
This coffee cooler is smooth, refreshing and full of chocolate richness. Even on cold winter days this would be great snuggled up next to the fire place (if I had one). This recipe was tagged for the Comfort Cafe's tag game.