The Coffee Cooler
With drinks like this, no wonder 400 billion cups of coffee are consumed annually in our world!
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces cold strong coffee
- 2 ounces chocolate milk
- 2 ounces white milk (or cream)
- chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients, shake well& pour into a glass.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
One word: MMMMMMMMM!!! Okay so that's not a real word, but you get the idea! I don't actually care for regular coffee but I love coffee with other ingredients, so when I saw this recipe, I just knew it was going to be amazing. And it definitely doesn't disappoint! I don't have vanilla vodka so I used regular vodka but added a splash of vanilla extract as well. I used 4 ounces of chocolate milk rather than any white milk. Okay, and I added a tooouch more Creme de Cacao; so sue me ;) Soo good!! I'm sad I didn't have any chocolate shavings on there but everything else makes up for it! Yumyum! Thanks!Reply
see 3 more