I've made these with mint chocolate chips also -- they're rich and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and set aside to cool.
- 2In a small bowl dissolve coffee in the water and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars til smooth.
- 4Beat in egg, coffee, and melted chocolate.
- 5Combine flour, soda, and salt and mix into batter.
- 6Stir in remaining chocolate chips and drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 8Allow to stand 2-3 minutes on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g