Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
An easy to make, coffee-flavored cake.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 4 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bundt pan, then dust with the 1 tablespoon of cocoa (shake off excess).
- Blend cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, coffee and liquer; beat with electric mixer.
- Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto plate.
- Make glaze by mixing coffee liqueur and powdered sugar.
- With a toothpick, pierce top of cake.
- Drizzle glaze over cake. Let set a few minutes until glaze hardens somewhat.
My co-workers loved this cake. I think it was especially good with the coffee liqueur glaze. Made for My 3 Chefs.