Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Hershey's.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces hershey's unsweetened baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 -3 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
- 6 ounces hershey's special dark baking chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line bottom and sides of 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending foil beyond sides.
- Place butter and unsweetened baking chocolate in medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave at high 100% 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted when stirred. Cool 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs and vanilla in large bowl until foamy. Gradually beat in granulated sugar. Blend in chocolate mixture; fold in flour and pecans. Spread mixture in preheated pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Use foil to lift brownie from pan; remove foil. Place brownie layer on serving plate. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Beat whipping cream and instant coffee until stiff; gradually fold into cream cheese mixture, blending well. Spread over brownie layer. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, prepare chocolate glaze. Drizzle generous tablespoon glaze over top and down sides of each serving.
- Chocolate Glaze:.
- Place hershey's special dark baking chocolate and 1/2 c whipping cream in small microwave safe bowl. Microwave at high 30-45 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly.