Katy's favorite dish! Always a crowd pleaser!
Make and share this Mj's Super Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans fat-free refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning (I like the hot one!)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) bag tortilla chips (you can use fat free!)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- diced tomato (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- guacamole (optional) or diced avocado (optional)
- jalapeno (optional)
- Brown ground beef, drain and add taco seasoning according to directions.
- Meanwhile, combine refried beans with salsa, then spread into the bottom of a pan (8 x 8 for 4 servings, 9 x 13 for 8 servings.).
- Top beans with ground beef mix, then sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese.
- Cover & freeze.
- To serve:.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 20-30 minutes (longer if needed, so it it is throughly heated through & nice & hot!)
- Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese, and any other toppings you choose.
- Scoop onto plates with a spoon, and scoop it up with chips to eat-enjoy!