Recipe by MIZZMILA
I love eggs any way for breakfast and made this up as I went along. It turned out pretty tasty when I made it and I hope you'll all find it just as delicious!
Top Review by PaulaG
This made a substantial breakfast for the 2 of us. Made it as per the recipe. The cheese melts into the eggs, creating a nice creamy mixture. Served this the hash browns and whole wheat toast. Made for *PAC September 2007*
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 dash hot sauce or 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs until light and frothy.
- Add to the bowl of beaten eggs the following: chopped parsley, shredded mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, crushed tomatoes, hot/Tabasco sauce, salt(optional), and pepper(optional).
- In a large non-stick saute pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to the saute pan.
- Using a spatula, stir eggs sparingly until the mozzarella cheese is melted and the eggs are done to your desired consistency.
- Serve with a fennel breakfast sausage, toast, and cappuccino.