Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 chicken thigh fillets, skinless and diced
- 1⁄2 carrot, diced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 3 Chinese black mushrooms, soaked and diced
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 4 cups water
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped finely
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Add in vegetables and simmer until soft.
- Add in chicken, light soy sauce and dash of pepper.
- When chicken is cooked, remove and serve in a soup bowl.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.