Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can use Italian dressing for a tarter salad instead of French
- 1 head cauliflower, cooked
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, julienned and cooked
- 12 green beans, cooked and halved
- 4 artichoke bottoms, sliced
- 2 small onions, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice (optional)
- spinach leaves
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and quartered
- Mix vegetables with apple and sprinkle with parsley.
- Toss with dressing and season as desired.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and top with eggs.
Loved this salad ~ Tasty & easy-to-make! However, I did leave out one thing, as I could not, did not, would not include the artichoke! For some reason of other, 'chokes & I don't get along well together! Still loved the salad, though! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed as a THANK YOU for playing with us in Please Review My Recipe during the current tour]