Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious barbecue sauce.
Make and share this Missouri Barbecue Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon ketchup
- 20 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces liquid smoke (hickory)
- 4 ounces Kitchen Bouquet
- 10 ounces louisiana hot sauce (use something with the consistency of salsa with pulp and seeds)
- 12 ounces premium molasses
- 6 ounces soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic juice
- 2 tablespoons celery seeds
- Combine all ingredients in an 8 quart.
- stock pot.
- Cook slowly for 1 hour.
- Store in jars or bottles.
- (I used empty squeeze ketchup bottles) This does not need to be refrigerated or pressure sealed.