Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great on sandwiches and Po' boys. Guy really kicks it up. Recipe courtesy Guy Fieri from his show Guy's Big Bite, Episode: Guido's Po Boy Duo.
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup loosely packed flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons memphis-style barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 green onions, ends trimmed, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 medium anaheim chili, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 large red bell pepper, seeds removed
- 1⁄2 stalk celery
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth, 25 to 35 seconds depending on blender speed.
- Scrape down sides as needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Boy this is great stuff! Spicy, savory, creamy, delicious. Served it on a fish sandwich and really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!