Cooking Light Dec 2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 teaspoons mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2To prepare fish, combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, and brush evenly over fish.
- 3Arrange fish on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil for 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 4To prepare spinach, while fish broils, heat sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Add garlic and spinach to skillet; cook 30 seconds or until spinach just begins to wilt, tossing mixture constantly. Stir in 2 teaspoons soy sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Miso Glazed Salmon With Wilted Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 941.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: