Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Much like the store-bought version.
Make and share this Miracle Whip (Homemade) recipe from Food.com.
- With mixer blend egg yolks, 1 t. salt., 2 T. sugar, and 2 T., vinegar.
- Very slowly add 1 cup oil, a few drops at a time, and mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining oil, a little faster but be careful to blend each addition before adding more oil.
- When all oil has been added, add 4 T. Vinegar.
- Now put remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook to a smooth paste.
- Add this hot mixture to the mayonnaise and blend well.
- Pour in a container & cool in the refrigerator.
- Makes slightly more than 1 quart.