12 hrs 20 mins
I would call these Halloween after dinner mints. The cooking time is standing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl stir together softened cream cheese and peppermint extract.
- 2Gradually add powdered sugar, stirring until mixture is smooth (Knead in the last of the powdered sugar with your hands).
- 3Add black icing, knead until food coloring is evenly distributed.
- 4Form cream cheese mixture into 1/2 - 3/4-inch balls.
- 5Roll each ball in sanding sugar if desired; place on waxed paper.
- 6Cover mints with paper towels and let dry overnight.
- 7Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator or freeze up to 1 month. Makes 96 to 120 pieces.
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Stones
Serving Size: 1 (894 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: