1/4 Photos of Minted Peach Lemonade
3 hrs 10 mins
I don't know where this recipe came from, but it sure is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- 2Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- 4Add peach nectar and stir.
- 5You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- 6Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Peach Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g