- 236.59 ml loose-packed fresh mint leaves
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 709.77 ml water
- 236.59 ml canned peach nectar, chilled
- peach slices (to garnish)
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- Add peach nectar and stir.
- You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.