1/4 Photos of Minted Peach Lemonade
3 hrs 10 mins
I don't know where this recipe came from, but it sure is yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- 2Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- 4Add peach nectar and stir.
- 5You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- 6Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minted Peach Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g