I don't know where this recipe came from, but it sure is yummy!
Make and share this Minted Peach Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- Add peach nectar and stir.
- You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.