- 1 cup loose-packed fresh mint leaves
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup canned peach nectar, chilled
- peach slices (to garnish)
- fresh mint sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- Add peach nectar and stir.
- You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.