I don't know where this recipe came from, but it sure is yummy!
Make and share this Minted Peach Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the mint and sugar in a bowl; bruise the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- Add the lemon juice and water, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture through a sieve into a pitcher.
- Add peach nectar and stir.
- You can make this up to six hours ahead and chill in the fridge, covered.
- Serve lemonade in tall glasses over ice cubes. Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs.
oooh, niiice! I also found it very consentrated and added little more water.
Tis was oh so good. I did make a few changes though. I didn't have fresh mint so I put 1/4 cup of dried mint in with the water and heated it to extract the flavor.I added the sugar while warm to melt it. After it cooled, I added the peach nectar. I did add just a lttle more water. Lovely summer drink!
Yes this is yummy! I did cheat! I didn`t have nectar so I blended can peaches adding frozen concentrate lemonade. Leading me to skip the sugar. I gave one drink a kick with some coconut rum. Oh so yummy!