Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped onions
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 lb spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Add chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Simmer about 15 minutes.
- Slowly stir in mushroom soup, milk and cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cooked spaghetti.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Add chicken and olives to spaghetti and place in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake in preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.