Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My version of Taco Bell's Enchiritos. My kids and my husband just love this stuff and it's SO easy!
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar your favorite salsa
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Brown ground chuck and onion in skillet.
- Drain and add taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer five minutes.
- To make the tortillas: Place a dollop of refried beans on tortilla shell.
- Add a scoop of meat filling and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a large pan that has been sprayed with non-stick coating.
- Pour the jar of salsa over the enchiladas and top with the 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
I loved how easy this was to make. I subtituted a large can of enchilada sauce for the salsa and used cheddar cheese instead of mexican. It reheated great for lunches the next day. My boyfriend couldn't stop raving.
Comfort food at it's finest! Very good and easy. I used fajita size tortilla, which must have been too small, I couldn't get all the meat in there. I guess I have the meat already for the next time I make these, which will be soon!! Thank you so much for sharing this!!
This was a delicious and easy dinner to get on the table. I also used the enchilada sauce instead of salsa, and I had a little ground beef left over, so I stirred it into the sauce. I used the Mexican-seasoned Velveeta, which really melted beautifully. Way better than those Taco Bell enchiritos, Minkie!