Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on a blog called the Angry Dome. Posting for safe keeping. OAMC??
Make and share this Mini Tuna-Tofu-Miso Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna packed in oil, thoroughly drained
- 2 tablespoons mild white miso
- 5 ounces extra firm tofu
- 5 finely chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Smoosh all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
- Heat a little olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Form golf ball-sized balls of the tuna, and flatten into little patties.
- Fry until well-browned on each side. Drain on paper towels.
Just a note that this recipe seems to be from Makiko Itoh's Just Bento site: http://justbento.com/handbook/recipe-collection-mains/tuna-tofu-miso-mini-burgers