1/2 Photos of Mini Spinach Souffle' Cups (Stouffers)
This recipe is from the back of a Stouffers box of spinach souffle and sounds yummy! To locate Stouffer's spinach souffle near you, click here: http://www.stouffers.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=98&ServingSizeId=0&ProductGroupId=0&SearchText=spinach%20souffle&ServingSize=&ProductGroup=&cP=1&isPOn=True
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo dough. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Repeat with 4 remaining sheets.
- 2Cut phyllo sheets into 6 pieces. Fit each section into a muffin cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- 3Remove plastic cover from spinach soufflé and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 4Divide spinach mixture into baked phyllo cups. Sprinkle feta cheese over spinach mixture. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Spinach Souffle' Cups (Stouffers)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 606.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g