Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from the back of a Stouffers box of spinach souffle and sounds yummy! To locate Stouffer's spinach souffle near you, click here: http://www.stouffers.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=98&ServingSizeId=0&ProductGroupId=0&SearchText=spinach%20souffle&ServingSize=&ProductGroup=&cP=1&isPOn=True
- 5 sheets phyllo dough
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 12 ounces spinach souffle (Stouffers)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo dough. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Repeat with 4 remaining sheets.
- Cut phyllo sheets into 6 pieces. Fit each section into a muffin cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic cover from spinach soufflé and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Divide spinach mixture into baked phyllo cups. Sprinkle feta cheese over spinach mixture. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Had two lefover and reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds the shells kept their crispiness and the filling warm enough to enjoy. Made for New Zaar Cookbooks, a tag game.
Okay, I admit I used three boxes of mini fillo cups with this recipe instead of making my own (a lot easier and I'm sure much prettier than I could do it). These turned out wonderful! They were a big hit at a party I had. Quick and easy. Made for Photo Tag.