Recipe by 2Bleu
This recipe is from the back of a Stouffers box of spinach souffle and sounds yummy! To locate Stouffer's spinach souffle near you, click here: http://www.stouffers.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=98&ServingSizeId=0&ProductGroupId=0&SearchText=spinach%20souffle&ServingSize=&ProductGroup=&cP=1&isPOn=True
Top Review by Julie B's Hive
Had two lefover and reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds the shells kept their crispiness and the filling warm enough to enjoy. Made for New Zaar Cookbooks, a tag game.
- 5 sheets phyllo dough
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 12 ounces spinach souffle (Stouffers)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo dough. Spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray. Repeat with 4 remaining sheets.
- Cut phyllo sheets into 6 pieces. Fit each section into a muffin cup. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove plastic cover from spinach soufflé and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Divide spinach mixture into baked phyllo cups. Sprinkle feta cheese over spinach mixture. Return to oven for 5 minutes.