Recipe by senseicheryl
This recipe is from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Submitted by EKMP636. "Great for a fall get together!"
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) containers prepared fat-free vanilla pudding
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 65 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- confectioners' sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix pudding, pumpkin and spices.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Put mixture in a sandwich bag, and clip the corner.
- Put cookies on a cookie tray, and squeeze pumpkin mix onto them.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar before serving if so desired. Enjoy!