Recipe by Annacia
Oh so easy. Kids of all ages will grab these up.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
These were very easy and tasty too. I think I would have liked them better if I had separated the biscuits into thinner layers. Got a lot of biscuit with not much pizza filling. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag Game.
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3 inch circle and press into a greased muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 teaspoonful of the pizza sauce into each cup.
- Top each with a slice of pepperoni and a spoonful of cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.