Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Oh so easy. Kids of all ages will grab these up.
- 1 (10 count) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3 inch circle and press into a greased muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 teaspoonful of the pizza sauce into each cup.
- Top each with a slice of pepperoni and a spoonful of cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled.
These were very easy and tasty too. I think I would have liked them better if I had separated the biscuits into thinner layers. Got a lot of biscuit with not much pizza filling. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders Tag Game.
Oh, Annacia - you are now the idol of all of the DGS's friends. I made these this afternoon and got to enjoy one when it was warm. Grandson and friends landed a little later and devoured these, lol! At least this round, I'll never get to try them cooled! Very simple and very good! Thanks for making me a hero to the younger crowd (which can be hard at times), lol. Made for Photo Tag.
I'm not really sure how to rate these, so I went with a five. I had a potluck at work and I made about 75 of these the night before--my kids helped and with two trays, it took three batches. I experimented with things as dinner for my family--the best pizzas were made with half of a biscuit with the same amount of toppings. The end result was "good" (4 stars) at dinner. However, the next day at work, I used the microwave to reheat one pizza 10 seconds to try it out. Like a good soup, these were sooooo much better the next day. My contribution to the potluck was one of the few things that were completely gone and people complained that I didn't make enough.