1/1 Photo of Mini Pecan Crumb Cakes
"These tasty little coffee cakes are sure to become a household favorite" From Great American Home Baking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 12 standard size muffin pan cups or line with paper liners.
- 3To prepare topping, mix together flour, brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- 4Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
- 5Set aside.
- 6To prepare cakes, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and allspice.
- 7Mix together sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and eggs until blended.
- 8Alternately stir flour mixture and milk into butter-egg mixture.
- 9Spoon batter into prepared pan, filling cups two-thirds full.
- 10Sprinkle topping over batter; press in slightly.
- 11Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 12Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool slightly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pecan Crumb Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 223.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g