Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice dessert type finger food. Easy to make.
Make and share this Mini Nutty Streusel Cherry Pies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces cherry pie filling
- 15 miniature phyllo cups
- Pre heat oven 350°F.
- Combine streusel ingredients in a mini chopper or food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Spoon approximately 1 tsp of pie filling into each phyllo shell.
- Put 1/2 tsp of streusel topping on top of each little pie.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The cherry pie filling with the streusel topping is delicious.I wanted to use the whole can of pie filling and didn't have any phyllo here so I used tart shells. I doubled the topping and made 22 tarts. I think I should have tripled the topping and I will next time. It took about 30 minutes for them to bake. Thanks for a tasty recipe Fifi.