Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on the inside of the label of Kretschmer's Original Toasted Wheat Germ. Visit www.kretschmer.com website for more information about this product.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For meat loaves, combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly, but thoroughly. Shape meat mixture into 8 3x2-inch mini loaves; place in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes to medium doneness (160 degrees F) or until center is no longer pink and juices show no pink color.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- For sauce, combine mustard and honey, mix well. Serve sauce over meat loaves.