Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Who doesn't like meatloaf? This a lil' diferent than the usual preparation....no pun intended :) They are so cute & these little loaves bake MUCH faster than the traditional loaf shape.
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground lean pork
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir ketchup, & brown sugar until mixed; reserve 1/4C for topping.
- In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients & remaining ketchup mixture until well mixed.
- Spray 13x9" pan with cooking spray. Place meat in pan; pat into 12x4" rectangle. Cut lengthwise down center, & then crosswise into sixths to form 12 loaves.
- Seperate loaves, using spatula, so NO edges are touching. Brush loaves with reserve kitchup mixture.
- Bake 18-20mins. or until loaves are NO longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center of loaves reads 160 degrees.